Sunday, August 8, 2010

Home

Carnegie Mellon Pre-College Art Program: maybe the best month and a half ever. That being said, I'm spent, but I'm excited to get back in the groove of posting. I think after this post, I'll show you the work of some of my professors, and maybe my own work too. For now, I'll throw ya another Newgrounds artist.
Hah. That's Famiry's work. He mostly does design and illustration and his illustrations usually have something sexual or phallic in them. I really appreciate his attention to detail, and his experimentation with different styles.
It's mostly pretty dark but with a sense of humor that demonstrates a lightheartedness about the subjects. So, I'm barely conscious but I figured this post couldn't really wait. Whateva, enjoy this last one.
Take it easy, you guys.
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment