Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Am Rather Tired of Winter

It just snowed 20 inches down here in DC, and while I quite enjoy not having school, I just want to be warm. Summer's been on my mind lately (for obvious reasons) and I think I'm not alone in this regard, so here's a summer-ish (at least I think so) mix to get ya through to the warmer months. Enjoy

Tracklist:

1. Lust for Life - Girls
2. Death to Los Campesinos - Los Campesinos!
3. My Head in Front of Your Head - Best Friends Forever
4. Osaka Loop Line - Discovery
5. Sunlight - Harlem Shakes
6. The Boy With the Arab Strap - Belle and Sebastian
7. Generator ^Second Floor - Freelance Whales
8. French Navy - Camera Obscura
9. Silver Lining - Beulah
10. Rad Pitt - Egyptian Hip Hop
11. Imagine, pt. 3 - Smith Westerns
12. Janglin - Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeroes
13. Girls FM - Happy Birthday
14. Sun Was High (So Was I) - Best Coast
15. Sovereignty - Japandroids
16. Cool Jumper - Wavves
17. Deadbeat Summer - Neon Indian
18. 5K - Matt & Kim
19. Temecula Sunrise - Dirty Projectors
20. Brother Sport - Animal Collective

Listen Here: http://8tracks.com/discretemath/discrete-math-s-summer-mix


- Alec

1 comment: