Thursday, February 4, 2010

Things I'm Eating

Oh hello, I didn't see you come in. Well, since you're here, how about we chew the fat -or rather the cake. A-ho-ho-ho. But seriously, the cake I'm talking about is this:
Pretty yummy, right? Well, being that the only channel I watch is food network, I figured it was about time I started cooking. It was for this reason that I stumbled upon a number of recipes that I've decided to try for myself.

I am showcasing this recipe in particular because I find it to be a very important discovery, personally. This is 5-minute Chocolate Cake. That's 5 minutes, friend. With a very reasonable ingredient list and prep time, it makes for a great (albeit unhealthy) breakfast or snack. Instructions can be found here: http://www.instructables.com/id/5_minute_Chocolate_Cake/

Other sites I'm looking at:
see: Smokin' Red Roasted Potatoes
see: Banana and Chocolate Mascarpone Crepes
see: Singledom Soup for Garlic Lovers


Also, this lovely instructable is a great segue for an upcoming post, which will be an instructable of my own creation, if all goes as planned, so look forward to that!


-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment