Today is just full of music! Well, I guess I've been extra moody lately, so here is another mix (think of it as a sequel, I suppose) filled with sad, depressing "emo" songs. This one gets a little more loud and angry I suppose, something the first one kind of skipped over maybe. Anyway, if you're in a good mood, you can skip this over I suppose and just listen to Daniel's post below. I guarantee it will get your feet moving (probably).
1. This Will Destroy You - Quiet
2. Modest Mouse - Edit the Sad Parts
3. Wilco - At Least That's What You Said
4. The National - Theory of the Crows
5. Animal Collective - Banshee Beat
6. The Antlers - Wake
7. Smog - To Be of Use
8. Cap'n Jazz - Oh Messy Life
9. Dinosaur Jr. - Raisans
10. Jawbreaker - Ache
11. Built to Spill - Carry the Zero
12. Pavement - Strings of Nashville
13. Justin Vernon - The Orient. And the Gatsby's Slew of Choices.
14. The Go Find - New Year
15. Liars - The Other Side of Mt. Heart Attack
16. Cymbals Eat Guitars - What Dogs See
17. The Microphones - I Want Wind to Blow
18. Modest Mouse - Bankrupt on Selling
19. Sigur Ros - Untitled 8
p.s. If you understand the title reference, I will be super happy.